The Weird West
Big. Quiet. Really big.
Attributes: Agility d6; Smarts d4; Strength d6; Spirit d6; Vigor d8
Skills: Shooting d10; Riding d6; Survival d4; Tracking d4; Guts d6; Intimidation d6; Fighting d6; Notice d4
Charisma: 0; Pace: 6; Parry: 5; Toughness: 7
- Loyal: Never leaves a man behind if he can help it.
- Pacifist (minor): Believes violence should always be the last resort.
- Bad Luck: Gets one less benny each session.
- Nerves of Steel: 1 wound penalty does not effect him
- Improved Nerves of Steel: 1 additional wound penalty does not effect him
- Brawny: +1 Toughness, can carry up to 8 times his Strength score
- Hip-Shooting: only suffers -2 when fanning a pistol, rather than -4
- Winchester ’76 (Lucille) (24/48/96; RoF 1; 2d8; AP 2; shots 15)
- Colt Peacemaker, Single Action (12/24/48; RoF 1; 2d6+1; AP 1; shots 6)
- Bowie Knife (Str+d4+1; AP 1)
Gear: backpack, bedroll, mess kit, pipe, cheap whiskey, matches, simple clothing
A native of New York City, he served in the Civil War as a Sergeant in the 31st U.S. Colored Infantry Regiment.